You are here:

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise


Tax and general business including hospitality related (hotel mgmt degree and experience in industry prior to obtaining ms tax and cpa).

Randall Brody, EA, MBA, CCP

Tax Samaritan is a boutique firm specializing in the preparation of taxes and the resolution of tax problems for Americans living abroad, as well as the unique tax issues that apply to taxpayers that are gamblers, teachers, nurses and military.

John Stancil, CPA

I can answer questions on personal income taxes, partnerships, and some corporate income taxes. I can deal with some state tax questions. Limited gift and estate tax questions. I am also familiar with ministerial and church tax reporting issues. I am Professor Emeritus at Florida Southern College. Sales taxes and property taxes are state and local issues so I am not likely be be able to give you an in depth answer on those types of taxes. I have maintained a CPA practice, specializing in tax, for over 35 years. I am a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals, The Florida Insititute of CPA's, The NCPE Fellowship, and the Institute of Management Accountants. Visit my website at I also offer seminars and consultations to churches and clergy on their tax issues at Also visit my blog, I am listed on Tax Connections at Prepare and file your own taxes at

Randall Klein, MBA, EA

On Vacation
returns 11/20/2014
I am an expert in personal and small business taxation, including Forms 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065. I can answer any type of tax question except those that are requesting help in illegal tax evasion. Tax avoidance is legal, however. I do not do offshore trusts, or opt-out of the tax system type of queries.


Maxed Out
Federal income tax questions.

IJ Zemelman, EA MBA

Maxed Out
I am an IRS-authorized EA and principal of a Tax Preparation firm focusing on U.S. Expatriates. We specialize in all tax issues faced by American citizens living abroad - such as foreign earned income, tax treaties, foreign spouse, etc. Visit our website - - for more information.

Recent Answers

2014-10-21 amendment and form 982:

James,    Thanks for your question.    If you included the 982 with your original return, I do not understand why the IRS did not accept it, unless the form was not completed properly.    First, if the

2014-10-19 401k and taxes:

Lou,    Thanks for your question.    Unfortunately, a 401(k) is always tied to your employer and you can only make contribution to the plan as an employer.  As an employee, your options for a retirement

2014-10-19 foreign retirement package:

Eric,    Thanks for your question.    You would report that on line 16, just as you would with a domestic pension plan.  However, you need to consult a tax advisor (CPA or enrolled agent) about how much

2014-10-18 Real estate gifts:

Donna,    Thanks for your question.    I would find another accountant.  When a gift is given, it must be without any strings. Your agreement for her to gift it back to you in eight years renders the original

2014-10-09 Filing back-taxes:

Dear Tuan,    You are a strong candidate for filing through the Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedure (aka amnesty program).    You can find the program details at

More Answers in Category Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2014 All rights reserved.