You are here:
I have not used Navigation forms. So I'm not sure if that is affecting this. I've done pretty much the same thing, copy a subform, rename it, then change the Recordsource and its worked for me. Double
Chris Mitchell, I tested the formula you show with the conditions you described and it worked fine for me. When the vlookup returned a matching value it returned correct. When I changed it to a
Chris Mitchell, =if(and(vlookup,a3,Sheet1!$B$1:$C$159,2,false)=d1,c1=n2),"correct","incorrect") should be =if(and(vlookup(a3,Sheet1!$B$1:$C$159,2,false)=d1,c1=n2),"correct","incorrect") but
As noted in my profile, I have no expertise in Word for Mac, but in WinWord, the answer would be that the default Header style has two tab stops: a center-aligned one at the center of the text line (centered
It looks to me like you're getting what you asked for, but you're looking in the wrong place... the correct key is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion then 'CurrentVersion'