You are here:

Real Estate

Recent Answers

2014-04-18 Nonprofit Law - AA in Mass:

First you file the SS-4 form to obtain a EIN (Employer Identification Number - or Taxpayer Id number).  Then you would file Form 1023 application for exemption if you want 501(c)(3) organization status

2014-04-18 Buying or Selling a Home - Sale of Relative Home:

Before I can answer your question, Judie, I need to know in whose name was the townhouse registered? If the townhouse has been in your son's name all this time, then it would be considered to be his rental

2014-04-18 Nonprofit Law - Booster Organization:

My summary of IRS regulations relating to 501c3 booster organizations is at:  and you may be interested to read that.     Harvey Mechanic, Attorney at Law -

2014-04-18 Nonprofit Law - Non profit directors:

States allow Directors who are foreign nationals to control the board of not-for-profit churches.  Specifically, for Florida their nonprofit corporation law is available at and down

2014-04-17 Nonprofit Law - TAX FORMS:

You are correct. Donors are not required to complete any tax forms to give to the 501(c)(3) organization that they are donating to.  The publication that addresses the 501(c)(3) organizations as to what


Browse Alphabetically

©2014 All rights reserved.