HI Walter: OK...let's see: 1. has this recipe worked for you before? 2. Proofing at 100 degrees is way, way, way too high...room temp is fine. the yeast ate itself to death! 3. I believe they
Sorry this took so long to answer. I have been away and I forgot to inactivate my account while I was gone. Your product should be safe to eat as long as you kept it refrigerated. The swelling could be
I don't think this is food poisoning because the onset of your symptoms was so quick. It could be an allergic reaction to something in the food. There is a slight risk it was mold on the mushrooms so i
Sure. Most pathogens in poultry are put there during the plant processing. I worked in a plant in high school. Nasty. Game birds used to be allowed to ripen by hanging up till the heads fell off.
I don't think there is an issue with the safety of your purchase. It would take a long time for the product to thaw out even if the door was partially open. The freezer compressor would keep turning itself