You are here:

Financial Planning

Recent Answers

2017-02-23 Tax Law (Questions About Taxes) - Dependent:

Rich,    Thanks for your question.    Basically you're on the right track. The amount he can earn is under $4,050.  In addition, he must have lived with her the entire year and she provides over half his

2017-02-21 Tax Law (Questions About Taxes) - Mortgage Interest on Taxes:

Adrienne,    Thanks for your question.    It depends on your intent. If you plan pretty much leave the 46 acres as is - an extension of your current homestead, then the interest could be deductible as

2017-02-21 Tax Law (Questions About Taxes) - dog shelter write offs:

James,    Thanks for your question.    No, that is not deductible. It simply constitutes "being a good neighbor," and you don't get a tax deduction for that. The fact that it is therapeutic for her does

2017-02-20 Retirement Planning - Roth IRA:

You can no longer contribute to a traditional IRA upon the year you turn 70.5. You can contribute to a Roth IRA out of earned income provided you qualify otherwise. Hey, once one turns 70, one's life expectancy

2017-02-18 Retirement Planning - Disabilty benefit to Social Security:

If I get Social Security disability benefits and I reach full retirement age, will I then receive retirement benefits?    Social Security disability benefits automatically change to retirement benefits


Browse Alphabetically

©2017 All rights reserved.