You are here:

Mexico/Central America for Visitors

Recent Answers

2017-01-30 Costa Rica - Costa Rica Family Vacation in August:

Dear Bill,     Thanks for getting in touch.    The best way to find bilingual naturalist guides and drivers is through your hotels. They will also recommend the best tours. In Arenal, the Arenal Hanging

2016-11-30 Mexico - Chiropractic in Puerta Vallarta:

In order to be in Mexico more than the 180 days which are allowed on a tourist card, you must apply for "temporary residency".  Your immigration status in Mexico has nothing to do with citizenship.  You

2016-11-30 Mexico - Chiropractic in Puerta Vallarta:

Hi Dr. Dale,       I believe a chiropractic business could do quite well.  Here in Mexico, most help of that nature is provided by a medical doctor who has a specialty in chiropractic.  I have yet to find


Browse Alphabetically

©2017 All rights reserved.