You are here:

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Arthur Naman

General accounting and bookkeeping questions. Specific questions pertaining to: monthly bookkeeping, preparing financial reports; reconciling accounts.

I cannot answer questions pertaining to pension or retirement planning.

This is not a forum to have homework answered. Please do your own homework.

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR

I can answer payroll questions, payroll tax questions, 401K questions. No stock option questions please and I have some knowledge of other pensions but am most familiar with the 401K pension. I can answer U.S.and Canada payroll questions proficiently and have a good general knowledge of UK and South Africa and some knowledge of Australia and New Zealand Payroll procedures. Please do not ask me homework questions I do not have time to answer them.

Recent Answers

2016-11-15 Payroll Service:

You can use a payroll service for the check processing and pay the taxes yourself, but I would not recommend it. The amounts must be paid 3 days after payroll is processed and in a certain way over the

More Answers in Category Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.