You are here:

Alzheimer`s Disease/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Tanya Zilberter

I can answer questions concerning prevention and the latest trends in treatment of Alzheimer's disease.

Paula Damgaard

I can offer families and caregivers non-diagnostic answers to questions regarding the disease. I travel around the state giving courses on Alzheimer`s disease for nurses and CNA`s.

Cindy Keith, RN, BS, Certified Dementia Practitioner

As a nurse and dementia consultant, I can answer most questions on all types of dementia. If I cannot answer your question, I will attempt to find someone who can. My passion is to help caregivers of people with dementia, which in turn helps all those wonderful elders with dementia live better lives. When caregivers are better educated, they are able to better care for themselves and their loved ones, so education is key to decreased stress levels and healthier, happier families.

Peter Winkler

I can answer questions regarding the care of persons with Alzheimer's Disease. I have no medical degree and I am not qualified to answer questions of a medical nature.

Alanna Shaikh

I can answer questions about caring for someone with AD, and I can offer links to research and medical information about the disease.

Recent Answers

2017-03-26 Quitting 'Quetiapine':

Dear Bas,    I advise that you read this article, it describes in details the process of seroquel (quetiapine) withdrawal so you can choose the part of the advice that suits you most.    http://mentalhealthdaily

2017-02-14 Feeding your mother with dementia:

Dear Naushad,    The simplest way to make your Mother's eating easier is to make nutritions drinks using a blender. For example, you can blend spinach with a little bit of hard-boiled egg or chicken or

More Answers in Category Alzheimer`s Disease

Alzheimer`s Disease

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.