You are here:

Basic Math/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Lynn Houston

I can answer questions in basic algebra and any grade school math.

Abe Mantell

Hello, I am a college professor of mathematics and regularly teach all levels from elementary mathematics through differential equations, and would be happy to assist anyone with such questions!

Recent Answers

2016-06-06 help:

Hello Aishwarya,    These websites should help:  http://mathforum

2016-05-23 How to combine two percentage (which may have overlap):

Hello Ahmad,    In this case we can use the well-known formula in probability: P(A or B) = P(A) + P(B) - P(A and B)    However, we only know P(A)=0.5 and P(B)=0.6, we need one more piece of info...either

More Answers in Category Basic Math

Basic Math

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2016 All rights reserved.