You are here:

Bipolar Disorder/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise


I am available to answer questions of a general nature about bipolar disorder, provide online resources that address bipolar disorder in a more in-depth manner and sources to serve as a starting point for those looking for substantial information on the illness from a healthcare professional approach. I am not a doctor or a psychiatrist, my background is based in personal experience and extensive reading in my own process of understanding my diagnosis. I can also take questions that deal with the social issues surrounding bipolar disorder such as relationships; coping for family, friends, and the patient; marriage, choosing to start a family and related. Answers to questions of a legal nature will provide general information but anyone with a serious legal problem should consult an attorney licensed to practice in their jurisdiction.

Recent Answers

2017-02-07 Bipolar social relationships.:

It's common but not strictly unique for someone with bipolar to find the other(s) in a crowd of strangers given enough time and in the right setting (where there are actually others with bipolar present

2017-01-25 Attacks of anger:

Hi Ranveer,    Thank you for writing in.  From what I've read, you're very responsible and mature as you realise the things that are bothering you might have a negative impact on others and want to take

More Answers in Category Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]