You are here:

Consumer Rights/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Rob Painter

I am not an attorney, nor can I give legal advice. I can however answer questions related to stolen vehicles when the insured is denied payment due to misrepresentation. My goal is to sort through all the puported facts in order to determine the truth as to how the vehicle was last operated. I work for insurance companies and against them when their "Forensic Expert" did not do his job in an unbiased manner. Commonly these theft insurance denials are based on the information supplied in the "forensic" report on the vehicle. In most cases conclusions inferring the insured's key (proper key)was used last, based on net opinion with no basis. I scrutinize these reports as to what theories were or were not ruled out.

Richa Ishita

I will be able to entertain queries related to employment laws, service laws, property disputes, consumer disputes, intellectual property issues and general legal queries.

Recent Answers

2014-11-19 AT&T wireless phone/breaking contract:

Hi,    Trust me when I say the Verizon no contract phones are used refurbished phones that are only 3g and substandard to the contract phones. If you think customer service is bad with ATT and contract

More Answers in Category Consumer Rights

Consumer Rights

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2015 All rights reserved.