You are here:

Divorce Issues/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I can answer general questions regarding separation, property, and some custody questions. I cannot answer legal questions or specific questions pertaining to individual states and counties. I can offer support through the pending time, as well as offering assistance and ideas as you move on as a single individual. I can tell you how to avoid repeat pitfalls and help you learn to leave old baggage out of new relationships. I can help you work through the contemplative time of "what if" and "if only." I am able to offer advice in dealing with unnecessary guilt, undeserved judgment, and share insight as to discerning between concerned friends, family and coworkers and nosey gossips.

Recent Answers

2016-08-22 Making Divorce easier on the Children.:

Hello.    Yes, there are parents who rotate in and out of the home where the child lives permanently. It works best when the parents, although no longer suited to be married, have found common ground on

More Answers in Category Divorce Issues

Divorce Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2016 All rights reserved.