You are here:

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Jeff Laatsch

WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...

Nina Weiss

I can answer questions about Guardianship Law as it pertains to matters in the state of New Jersey. Any helpful information that I provide should not be considered formal legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists unless I (Weiss Law) execute with a client, a written engagement agreement.

Recent Answers

2017-03-12 Ex Husband trying to get sole custody of kids, during ongoing cps/chips case?:

Ashley,  DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and/or any other type of consoling: I will give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions:

More Answers in Category Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]