You are here:

German Law/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Henning Haarhaus

I can answer questions in English, German and French. Practice in inheritance law, tax, labour and contract law for private clients. Services also rendered in the fields of business & commercial law; e.g. business organizations, contracts, debt collections, leasing law. Representing clients all over Germany. NO CONSULTANCY ON FAMILY AND IMMIGRATION LAW.

Andreas Moser

Extensive experience in international family law, especially international child abductions and child custody cases. All other areas of German law as well: constitutional law, criminal law, business and contract law, immigration law, inheritance law, and so on.

Recent Answers

2017-02-16 German land title / US citizens:

Hello Rick,    the "Erbscheinantrag" actually is something different, it's a request with the local court in Germany to be appointed as official heirs. To file that request, however, the documents you

2017-02-01 Marriage Status for us citizen who married German:

Hello Don,    first of all, if she still lives in Germany, it shouldn't be too hard to find out where she lives. Whenever someone moves, they have to register with the new municipality and that information

2017-01-28 About Marriage Visa and Separation:

Dear Sujan,    thank you for your kind words!    For the first 3 years of your stay in Germany, i.e. until July 2017, the residence permit is indeed based on the marriage and on living together. If you

2017-01-25 Asylum for US citizen in Germany:

Hello Rose,    I am following the situation in your country closely and have great sympathies,     but there is not chance to obtain asylum based on the general political sentiment in the US. For asylum

2017-01-22 Spousal Support (alimony):

If you want to amend a German court order or deal with German alimony law in general, you need a German lawyer, of course.    The lawyer would/should first find out if you have grounds to amend the court

More Answers in Category German Law

German Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.