You are here:

Immigration Issues/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Hung Viet Can

I can answer nearly all questions concerning Canada and U.S. immigration.

Ajay K. Arora

On Vacation
returns 01/22/2017
I can answer your questions on employment and family-based U.S. Immigration Law. Expertise in various immigration categories includes the following: H-1B, L-1, O-1, PERM (labor certification), EB-1 to EB-3 I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions, family or fiance(e) or spousal sponsorship, visa extension or change of status, adjustment of status, naturalization (citizenship), etc.

Recent Answers

2017-01-15 Change of status to F1:

Hi,    As long as your wife is maintaining F1 status on the day that the change of status application is filed with the USCIS, she can remain legally in the U.S. even if she is no longer a student after

2016-12-30 sponsoring a refugee:

Hello,     Excuse me for the delay to reply to you.    You can select a refugee that you want to sponsor even if he/she is now in Turkey. A visa officer will then decide if the said refugee meets the requirements

2016-11-16 h1b transfer:

Hi,    You can enter the U.S. with unexpired H1B visa of Co. A but you should have H1B approval through Co. B when entering the U.S. if the intention at time of entry is employment by Co. B. There is the

2016-10-29 Social Security number- family:

Hello,    Generally, only noncitizens authorized to work in the United States by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can get a Social Security Number. To prove your work-authorized immigration status

2016-10-26 AC21 Self Employed:

Hello,    Excuse me for the delay to reply to you.    I don't understand why they asked for proof of your sponsor's USA Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence Status.     You should write a letter of

More Answers in Category Immigration Issues

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.