You are here:

Insurance Law/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Kevin Hromas

I am a licensed, executive general adjuster currently holding a Texas resident P&C license (614250), New Mexico non-resident all lines license (248774), Oklahoma non-resident P/F/M license (A299561), Florida non-resident P&C license (E117051) and a National Flood Insurance Program certification (06040100). My areas of expertise involve property and casualty issues in both residential and commercial policies with regards to claims practices and issues. I deal extensively with Lloyd's of London commercial policies and various domestic carriers for residential policies.


I am a licensed Property/Casualty agent in the state of Wisconsin, a Certified Insurance Counselor and a Certified Insurance Service Representive, with a 15+ year background in personal insurance underwriting. I am currently working in the Homeowners and Auto field, and was licensed in Life and Health insurance years ago. I can provide input if you will give me a "one paragraph what`s the story", however depending on the situation, do note that as policy forms and endorsements vary by the state, the information may be general and educational in nature.

Recent Answers

2017-03-20 Pitbulls:

Hi Paul-    Very good question.  Generally, the liability would be on the renter, but the person who was bit could still name the landlord in a lawsuit. I doubt though whether the property policy would

2017-03-04 Maternity leave:

Brooke,    First of all, congratulations on the new babies!    This really isn't so much an insurance question as it is a labor dispute.  Unfortunately, you will probably need to retain an attorney who

More Answers in Category Insurance Law

Insurance Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.