You are here:

Kids` Health/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Len Saunders

I can answer your questions about children's health, fitness, wellness, and obesity - so be specific with your questions. Many times I get question that a doctor or physiologist is better suited to answer. I specialize more in the line of exercise and nutrition for children. I also deal with the same topics pertaining to adult healthy lifestyle. Please note: Questions should not be related to sickness, as a doctor would be the first choice. I deal mostly with healthy lifestyle, so please, no medical questions!

Kids` Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.