You are here:

Medical Malpractice/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Edward A. Smith

California Personal Injury lawyer with 18 years of experience handling automobile accidents, dogbites, slip and fall cases as well as medical malpractice cases will answer your questions regarding these areas. Valuestar Certified. Author of "Top 20 PI sites on the Internet" for Law Office Computing Magazine

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.

I have been a practicing civil trial attorney since 1989 dealing primarily with malpractice issues. I litigate very select medical malpractice cases on behalf of patients or their families. I am a Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. I am also Certified in Injury and Wrongful Death by the Arizona State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.

In addition to my law degree, I received a Master of Arts in Bioethics and a Doctorate of Philosophy involving Medical Ethics. Because I am also an Adjunct Professor in Research and Medical Ethics at a medical school, I routinely consult with physicians and hospitals regarding medical ethics issues in an effort to improve patient care.

I can answer questions dealing with medical ethics principles. I can also respond to questions regarding potential malpractice issues.

For more information, you can view my website at WWW.EXPERTETHICS.COM

Recent Answers

2017-02-22 Arachnoiditis after back surgery:

Jennifer; Firstly, let me tell you that I have been an attorney representing victimns of medical  malpractice for 40 years now. I am on your side.  I am very sympathetic to your situation.  I am very sorry

2017-01-12 medical negligance/malpractice:

Wayne,    Sorry to hear about your loss.    I would always recommend speaking with a qualified medical malpractice attorney to determine your rights and options.  Most medical malpractice claimant's attorneys

More Answers in Category Medical Malpractice

Medical Malpractice

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.