You are here:

Non-US Laws/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Henning Haarhaus

I can answer questions in English, German and French (German and English fluently). I am a Certified German Lawyer and a Certfied Tax Expert. I focus my practice on German and European inheritance and inheritance tax law. I also advise on German business, tax & commercial law; e.g. business organisations, contracts; debt collections and international law.

John Dong

Chinese Lawyer. Practiced in Guangzhou, China. I can answer questions about Chinese businese and commercial law especially investment in China.Also I can answer other question about Chinese law. skype: johnsondong email:

Non-US Laws

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.