You are here:

Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors & PDAs/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

N. D. de Guzman

I`m a software engineer. I can tell you how to translate your Sony CLIÉ® Handheld Japanese Edition to the equivalent model. I`ve translated n700, n750, t600, t650, and nr70v. I can also answer questions about Palm OS.

Mohammad Babaee

I am Smartphone & Pocket PC Magzine judge.I am completely aware of all the new models.I can offer brands, help you in the buying procedure and finally solve your problems with Windows Mobile.I love helping people.I also write articles about Windows Mobile Devices.

Salman Zeb Khan

I can offer help for Pocket PC related problems, suggestions for buying a new one, configuring all features of the Pocket PC; All Windows Mobile based operating system i.e 2003,2005 or 2006. I can`t offer help for Palm operated devices also can't answer questions which involve hardware troubleshooting or software errors for these questions please refer to PDA manufacturer support.

Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors & PDAs

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]