You are here:

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Louis Schwarz, QFP, CFP®, RFC®. ChFEBC

Over 40 years experience - discretionary investment management, advisory service, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, IRA, Roth, 403(b), 401k, tax planning, tax preparation, retirement planning, tax reduction, life insurances. I hold five professional designations: QFP, CFP, RFC, ChFEBC, and Paladin Registered Advisor with a professional rating of five stars.

Rob Drury

Retirement planning, tax qualified retirement plans (401(K), IRAs, etc.), mutual funds, insurance used in retirement planning, estate planning (tax planning, transfer of assets, creditor protection).

John Guilford Kerr, CFP, CFA

I can answer questions related to personal financial planning, asset allocation, private equity investment analysis, fixed income, mutual fund, ETF, and stock questions, estate planning (basic), education planning, insurance planning, and business financial planning.

John D Smith, CFP

On Vacation
returns 02/27/2017
I can answer detailed questions regarding mutual fund investing, retirement planning, education planning and related comprehensive wealth management and investment concerns.

Recent Answers

2017-02-14 Money Questions:

Hi. To confirm I understand your question, you have access to US dollars and are wondering if a bank will give you a loan using these US dollars as security? To clarify, are the US dollars in a local US

2017-02-07 Selling Price:

Hi. What you need to do in an instance such as this is calculate your average cost. For example, if you purchased 100 shares at $8, 50 shares at $10 and 25 shares at $12, your average cost of the shares

2017-01-29 Becoming a personal finance counselor, coach,& educator:

Hello Eric,    I confess that I did not recognize these credentialing organizations.  I researched them just a little.       • (NFEC) National Financial Educators Council offers something called the “Certified

2017-01-29 Type of Planner Needed:

Hello Jean,    My first suggestion is to go to the NAPFA web site (National Association of Personal Financial Advisers) and put in your zip code.  I just did it for 53202 (central Milwaukee) and came up

2017-01-27 Entrusting Investment company with personal information:

Hi. Thank you for reaching out with your question!    First off, I am happy to hear that you recognize the underlying motivation of the professionals providing the free dinner and offering to provide "free"

More Answers in Category Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.