You are here:

Retirement Planning/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise

Richard E. Reyes, CFP

I can provide answers to questions relating to retirement especially relating to; income distribution, tax efficiency, long-term care insurance, life insurance, estate planning, asset protection, variable and fixed annuities, alternative investments and prudent portfolio design.

David M Iannopollo

I am a professional financial advisor who can assist you with answers on mutual funds, annuities, IRA's, rollovers, qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, retirement planning, educational planning, life, disability and LTC insurances. I can also show you how to take advantage of the stock market gains without the risk of loss!

Rob Drury

Retirement planning, tax qualified retirement plans (401(K), IRAs, etc.), mutual funds, insurance used in retirement planning, estate planning (tax planning, transfer of assets, creditor protection).

Daniel Cordoba

I am able to effectively and reliably answer questions that are related to self-directed IRAs, funding a business with an IRA or 401k and business exit strategies. I cannot answer questions that are considered to be direct investment advice or speculation on return on investment. I will not and cannot answer questions that are related to securities. I will not and cannot answer questions that require specific legal advice.

Willard R. Brumbaugh, LUTCF

I have answered many questions regarding 401ks, IRAs and annuities as well as life insurance. I have been counselling against most Qualified Plans since 1994.

Michael Curry

Canadian Reverse Mortgages - Equity Mortgages - CHIP If you have any questions regarding HomEquity Bank's equity mortgages or CHIP reverse mortgages I will be happy to answer them. Please ask me any questions regarding residential mortgages in Ontario, Canada. This includes first and second mortgages, refinancing, renewals, debt consolidation, home equity lines of credit, and reverse mortgages. Please note: I will not be able to answer any questions regarding mortgages outside of Canada. Mortgages are regulated in Canada and the laws will be different in another country - please contact a mortgage professional licensed in your home country.

Recent Answers

2017-04-08 403b to roth:

Dear Pat,    I'm confused by your reference to the recharacterization due to an excess contribution. The combination of a traditional IRA and a Roth cannot exceed the maximum attributed to either one.

2017-02-20 Roth IRA:

You can no longer contribute to a traditional IRA upon the year you turn 70.5. You can contribute to a Roth IRA out of earned income provided you qualify otherwise. Hey, once one turns 70, one's life expectancy

2017-02-18 Disabilty benefit to Social Security:

If I get Social Security disability benefits and I reach full retirement age, will I then receive retirement benefits?    Social Security disability benefits automatically change to retirement benefits

2017-02-08 Contribution SEP IRA:

Hi David,  This is a bit of a complicated question without knowing more about your financial picture but I can shed some light on a few things that may help you decide. She can make "non deductible" contributions

2017-02-05 Social Security Benefits:

Dianne,    No.    1. You cannot apply for spousal benefits until you actually retire yourself.    2. If you retired before your full retirement age, both your benefits and your spousal benefits would be

More Answers in Category Retirement Planning

Retirement Planning

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]