You are here:

Tax Planning/Experts

ExpertAverage RatingsExpertise


As an Enrolled Agent, I am fully capable of providing tax advice as it relates to personal and business income taxes. Enrolled Agents are the only Federally licensed tax practitioners and are admitted to practice before all administrative functions of the IRS. My specialty is working with small business owners who file Schedule "C" and helping them to structure their business in such a way as to maximize as many tax advantages as possible. I also enjoy working with individuals who have both routine as well as complex tax situations. I prefer to concentrate on individuals and small business tax planning.

Richard S

My expertise is in collecting past due taxes and tax returns. While at the IRS I worked on wage and bank levies, liens, Offer in Compromise, late filing and payment agreements every day. I spoke with over 20,000 people concerning their issues while I worked there (just retired).

Recent Answers

2016-08-24 Tax Preparation Fees:

Sasha - I am pleased to respond to your question.    Personal tax preparation expense is generally not deductible as a corporate business expenses and is therefore properly recorded as a distribution to

2016-08-12 w4 status:

Harry,  The best way to handle the W4 is to take the deduction that matches how many people live in your house and see how that works next spring when you do your taxes. So, if you have a child living

2016-08-12 w4:

I am unlcear about why you say "advantage".  If that is your filing status, it is perfectly OK to use it.  That status has benefits between Single and Married as far as the standard deduction is concerned

More Answers in Category Tax Planning

Tax Planning

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2016 All rights reserved.