You are here:

German Law/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


I can answer questions in English, German and French. Practice in inheritance law, tax, labour and contract law for private clients. Services also rendered in the fields of business & commercial law; e.g. business organizations, contracts, debt collections, leasing law. Representing clients all over Germany. NO CONSULTANCY ON FAMILY AND IMMIGRATION LAW.

Experience in the area

Working since 1999 in the forenamed fields. Henning Haarhaus` experience includes services in the legal department of Roedl & partner, the biggest tax consultancy firm of German origin. Appointed Bar Certified Tax Law Practioner in 2007.


Bar Association of Berlin, KIWANIS



German licensed lawyer and bar certified tax specialist

Something interesting about this subject that others may not know:

For general information on German inheritance, real estate and business law in English please refer to the online resource of the law office:
or contact us directly:
+49 (0) 30/ 7672.2282

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Shaun 01/04/17101010 
DE01/04/171010I am sure Mr Haarhaus is a .....

Recent Answers from Henning Haarhaus

2017-03-17 Laws and countries:

Since the regulations regarding the age of consent are a matter of criminal law they apply to the territory of Germany. However, in cases that take place abroad but have a connecting factor to Germany

2017-01-14 Power of Attorney POA:

If she is alive, you would need a POA. Since I do not know the requirements and restrictions (e.g. court approvals) of a POA under American law I am not able to tell you if this would be sufficient. Pursuant

2016-12-30 Parents debts:

According to the rule of universal succession the heirs automatically step in the shoes of the deceased in regard to assets and liabilities at the time of death. § 1968 of the German Civil Code regulates

2016-11-12 question on deduction of alimoney from german taxes:

Child support is not tax deductible if the paying parent claims for a tax exemption for children (Kinderfreibetrag) or if he receives child allowances for the child (Kindergeld). For parents of older children

2016-09-15 "Quellensteuer für Steuerausländer":

German national tax law does not provide any regulations in regard to "Quellensteuer". However, the German Korean Double Taxation Agreement stipulates the following in Art 12 concerning license fees. I


Ask A Question

German Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.