Property & Casualty Insurance/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Henry Frank, LPA


I can answer questions about your residential homeowner property insurance claims. As a licensed Public Adjuster in the State of New Jersey I can help you navigate the confusing claims process and help you maximize your insurance settlement. I prefer questions related to claims in the State of New Jersey.

Experience in the area

I am a licensed and bonded public insurance adjuster in the State of New Jersey. I have been an advocate helping residential homeowners with their insurance claims for many years.



B.A. in Talmudic Law, Ethics and Jurisprudence. Licensed and Bonded by the State of New Jersey as a Public Insurance Adjuster.

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
There is no rating / comment yet for this expert


Ask A Question

Property & Casualty Insurance

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]