You are here:

Property & Casualty Insurance/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Jay K. Williams, AAI, AIP, CIC, CRM


I can answer questions relating to the following coverages: personal auto; homeowners; commercial auto; commercial liability; commercial property; business income and all other property and casualty coverages.

Experience in the area

I have been in the insurance industry in Florida since 1979. I am currently the president of a Florida domestic insurance company subsidiary. I've taught continuing education classes in Florida and across the country. I am quite familiar with all coverages including Florida Condominium master policies and unit owner policies. I also specialize in agent professional liability. I have been a professional educator since 2001.


I am a member of the Florida Associaion of Insurance Agents, the state affiliate of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America.


I currently carry the following professional designations: Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) Associate in Insurance Production (AIP) Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Certified Risk Manager (CRM)

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
David10/12/16101010Very quick response, with very detailed information .....
Scott08/17/16101010Extremely insightful and intelligent advice. I truly .....
Scott08/04/16101010Thanks so much for your extensive and .....
Herb05/01/16101010Thank you for a very informative response .....
Susan02/10/16101010Awesome response, awesome advice!

Recent Answers from Jay K. Williams, AAI, AIP, CIC, CRM

2017-01-03 Auto Dealer - Definition of Mobile Equipment:

Hi Shirley,    Hope all is well in Iowa!  Sorry to see the Hawkeyes lose to those pesky Gators!!  I'm in FL but I'm a Seminole fan!    You are correct that, under the CA 00 25, there is no definition to

2016-10-12 Homeowner's insurance question...:

Hi David,    Thanks so much for your question.     At this point, the best thing your sister can do is cash the check and get the roof fixed. As far as her current carrier is concerned, the claim has been

2016-08-22 houseboat dock:

Hi Renee,    Is it possible for you to attach a copy of the policy?  This type of policy is not standard and will vary from company to company. Without looking at the form and endorsements I really can't

2016-06-13 NonOwned Auto Repair Test Drive:

Hi Shirley,    I'm going to assume that when you say liability as it relates to an accident caused by your insured, you're speaking of third-party BI and PD and not damage to the customer's auto.    Non-owned

2016-06-08 NonOwned Auto Repair Test Drive:

Hi Shirley,    None of the coverage you have in place currently provides physical damage coverage to the vehicles that your insured is test driving.  The CGL policy excludes PD to personal property of


Ask A Question

Property & Casualty Insurance

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.