Mexican Law/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


I can respond to any question related to Mexican Law and common business practices in Mexico. I can also compare and contrast between the American and Mexican legal systems.

Experience in the area

Licenciatura en Derecho from the Universidad del Golfo en Cordoba, Veracruz. (Cedula Profesional No. 5713238) Maestria en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon en Veracruz, Veracruz. (Cedula Professional No. 6358321) Currently a Candidate for a Doctorado en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon. 5 years of litigation experience in Mexico.


Bachelors in Electronic Engineering, California Polytechnic State Univ. Juris Doctor, Concord University in Los Angeles Licenciatura en Derecho, Universidad del Golfo, Mexico Maestria en Derecho, Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico Doctorado en Derecho (In Progress), Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Joe 03/05/15101010Excellent you have been very helpful.
James02/02/15He never did, after two tries, answer .....
Ted01/28/15101010Thanks ever so much. This gives me .....

Recent Answers from John Lee Ward

2015-05-02 child support:

Dear Toba,    What is a "right" is whatever a Judge says is right.   Are you paying $300 per week because that is the amount of the judicial award?    From my experience, $300/week is a huge payment in

2015-04-06 Annulment:

Hi Jodie,    Getting an annulment in Mexico in your circumstances would be very difficult. Not knowing where your spouse is can be a real problem.     In Mexico, it is fairly easy to get a divorce if both

2015-03-31 denied entry into Mexico:

Hi Chris,    I assume that you are on a sex-offender list. Its part of a program called "Guardian Angel". I would like to take on one of these cases. I think that the denials are ilegal under Mexican law

2015-03-09 custodia y demanda:

Estimada Diana,    Esta situación es muy complicada y sin tener mas detalles, es dificil dar consejo definitiva.    Creo que si tu llegas al DIF con tu acta de nacimiento y otros documentos para comprobar

2015-02-12 Marriage certificate Q, same as Jim:

Hi Ella,    This isn't really a legal question, but I will give you two suggestions...    1) You might try to call the nearest Mexican Consulate. At times, Mexican Consular officials are surprisingly helpful


Ask A Question

Mexican Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2015 All rights reserved.