You are here:

Mexican Law/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Lic. Spencer Richard Mc Mullen


All general law questions regarding Mexico. Birth / Death / Marriage certificates / Apostilles as well as real estate documents from the State of Jalisco and dual nationality. Licenciado en Derecho (Mexican law degree) Cedula 7928026 / Estatal 114067), Postgraduate Specialty Degree and 8 postgraduate diploma degrees, official Jalisco State Court Translator (Perito Traductor), US Consulate and Guadalajara Municipal Translator

Experience in the area

Law degree, specialty degree, postgraduate courses, intern for 3 years in State Civil Court in Chapala, Jalisco, interned 1 year in Jalisco State Supreme Court, extensive ongoing continuing education, past and present litigation in all types of courts (Federal, State, District, Agrarian, Criminal, Administrative, Tax, Business, Family, Civil, Unitarian, Appellate, Municipal), Internship in a Notary Public office


Barra Mexicana de Abogados, ANADE Colegio de Abogados, Mexican Translators Association, Colegio de Abogados de Derecho Fiscal y Administrativo del Estado de Jalisco, Colegio de Abogados de Chapala,


Yuculandia, Informador, Lake Chapala Reporter, Guadalajara Reporter,,, Good Morning America, ABC News Texas, Various online news sources,


Licenciado en Derecho (Law Degree) - Universidad America Latina, Especialidad en Derecho Procesal Civil y Mercantil (Specialty Postgraduate Degree) - Universidad Panamericana, Jalisco State Judicial Council Authorized Court Translator, Municipality of Guadalajara Authorized Translator, Federal Banking and Insurance Commission Arbitrator, Postgraduate diploma course in Condominium Administration, Postgraduate diploma course in Procedural Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Contractual Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Human Rights and Extraordinary Constitutional Writs, Postgraduate diploma course in Administrative Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Notarial Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Corporate Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Municipal Law, Certified Attorney ANADE Colegio de Abogados 2013, 2014, 2015 Mortgage Agent Certification - Mexican Association of Financial Intermediaries, California Real Estate Broker License US Federal Mortgage License Various courses in civil, business and tax law

Awards and Honors

Certified Attorney ANADE Colegio de Abogados 2013, 2014, 2015

Past/Present Clients

Large corporate clients as well as individuals and estates

What do you still hope to achieve/learn in this field?

Make justice rapid and attainable for all.

Something interesting about this subject that others may not know:

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Karyna11/08/16101010Thanks a lot for the time..
michell cuellar04/03/16101010Great service that Lic. Spencer Richard Mc .....
michell cuellar03/24/16101010Thank you for your help. Im really .....

Recent Answers from Lic. Spencer Richard Mc Mullen

2016-08-21 Dos actas:

Hola buenas tardes,    Su problema es muy común.  Seria mejor cancelar el registro de nacimiento en el estado, a veces ocupas promover un juicio.  Si no lo haces al momento de usar tu inscripción de nacimiento

2016-04-21 marriage:

Hola muy buenos dias,    No sé si las autoridades permitirían un matrimonio alli.  La pareja Mexicana tiene visa para los eeuu?  Si no tendrían que casarse bajo la ley mexicana del estado colindante allí

2016-03-23 Inheritance:

Hi,    Wills are private so no way for you to get info.  If property is in a state where there are direct beneficiaries on the property deed you can check the deed to see if he left his children as direct

2016-03-11 Divorce:

Hi, you can usually get a certificate of divorce from the civil registry where the parties were married or a judgment from the court where the divorce was filed.  Does he remember where they were married

2015-12-15 divorce Mexico or USA:

Hi, the divorce should be filed usually in the residence of the defendant.  One can also do a divorce giving power of attorney to someone.  Finding an honest lawyer, well.... maybe I can help if your issue


Ask A Question

Mexican Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.