Colombia/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


I can answer virtually anything about Colombia.

Experience in the area

I am Colombian, lived there for 18 years and 20 years in the States. I now live back in Colombia and have owned a very successful tourism agency for the last 4 years.


BA University of Virginia

This expert accepts donations:      

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
omar 05/13/16101010good day thnak you wery much for .....
sabeel07/10/15101010Really thankful this expert MRZ , highly appreciated .....
Christina12/22/14101010MRZ is very helpful, friendly, giving his/her .....
rick12/21/14101010Thanks, I was nearby, but never went .....

Recent Answers from MRZ

2016-10-20 How can my wife change her name on her Colombian passport with US Visa?:

Hello Robb,  We will be happy to guide or assist you.  She will be unable to change anything on her tourist visa and she/you have to be careful on filing the spouse visa.  Please email me directly at info@colombianpossibilities

2016-06-22 Dual citizenship:

Hello Katherine,  You will need original copies of your parents' certificates and they need to be recent copies, no older than 3 months.  Should you need help in obtaining these certificates we will be

2016-03-24 Expired passport:

Hello Elizabeth,  Thank you for your message.  You will have to first get your Colombian cedula (government ID) in order to apply for your passport. For this you will need two original copies of your birth

2015-09-11 abroad visas:

Hello,  You must be a Colombian citizen to be able to obtain a Colombian passport.  Are you a Colombian citizen?  Japan does require visa for Colombians.  Canada does require visa as well.  And although

2015-09-09 abroad visas:

Hello,  A Colombian passport is valid for 10 years.  Thanks


Ask A Question


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.