You are here:

Indian Law/Expert Profile


On Vacation
returns 12/31/2018

I can answer questions on indian laws relating to crimes, marriage,divorce,co-op act,wills,motor accidents,Cheque Dishonour(Bouncing)cases

Experience in the area

since 2004 i am practising in law

Education/Credentials, LL.b, DCS

This expert accepts donations:      

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
sujit01/16/1210its ok
Binkal01/06/121010Thank you very much for your kind .....

Recent Answers from Aniruddha.P.Pawse

2012-01-04 claim on business:

To tell the true fact unless you can establish some nexus between your father's property/ income and your brother's business it is almost impossible to get favourable decision from court over your claim

2008-10-31 Reg complaint on my wife:

Hi,  Filing  498A is not a game. She will have to prove the allegations beyond doubt. You will be given opportunity to defend and adduce your evidence and at this time your lawyer can make use of NC filed

2008-10-31 Guardianship requirements:

Hi Sonali,  In Indian The Laws are Father is a natural Guardian and thereafter the Mother in case of legitimate child. In your case as mother is not there and father has abandoned the child and his whereabouts

2008-07-07 No-objection certificate - Reg.,:

Hi Sundar,  What is the reason for not giving NOC to you? One way is to leave the job. Second you can ask a lawyer to issue notice to the employer to give you NOC but before that you can apply in writing

2008-06-26 Contractual obligation of a consultant:

Hi,  1)If you are confident that you can get the work done by other contractor in the same budget or reasonable budget then go ahead  2)Yes     If you can be able to contact personally with details and


Ask A Question

Indian Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.