Charities (such as Red Cross)/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


I can help you find information about Masonic Organizations, Free and Accepted Masons, Masonic Family, Masonic Youth, Masonic presence on the Internet, Masonic Bodies, Masonic Events, or any other related issue.

Experience in the area

Proud to be a Mason since 1995, with my own personal Masonic web site, administrator of Masonic communities on the web, and developer of several Masonic web sites and rings.


Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Tracy02/22/1010did not answer my question i know .....
Susie08/21/08101010Thank you Fernando for your kind words .....

Recent Answers from Fernando Doylet

2008-08-21 How to help?:

There is a good option Elizabeth:    You can get an internship and start paying your financial aid six months after the end of that internship. Please contact your financial aid organization and verify

2008-08-20 Paid 'Volunteer' Work ??:

Good Morning Susie:    Be aware that you are no longer in the receiving side. Now you are a giver. Be bold and apply for a job in any or all of those organizations you mentioned. There are temporary and

2008-08-20 Paid 'Volunteer' work for retirees.:

It is about convenience Susie:    The best paid volunteer work for retirees are obtained in positions where it is convenient for businesses. In other words, if you offer a profitable service to a business

2007-10-22 financial assistance:

Good Morning Charlotte:    To make your case applicable for emergency financial assistance, write a formal request, make copies of those documents certifying your concerns, and have those copies ready

2007-08-06 job or volunteer work:

Good Morning Priya:    As a Software Engineer from India, you could be working for a company in India, representing their offshore IT team communications.  To explore that opportunity, you should contact


Ask A Question

Charities (such as Red Cross)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]