Non-US Laws/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


Chinese Lawyer. Practiced in Guangzhou, China. I can answer questions about Chinese businese and commercial law especially investment in China.Also I can answer other question about Chinese law. skype: johnsondong email:

Experience in the area

Over 10 years practice in the field of Chinese law and international law. Extensive practice in company law, real estate law, banking, corporation establishment, foreign investment and other foreign affairs. intellectual property settlement, commercial litigation, civil litigation, administrative litigation, criminal defend, divorce, tort liability, product liability. Draft pleadings, defences, motions.


Yingke Law Firm Guangzhou Office. Attorney at Law. Address: 15,16,17,18/F, B tower, Southern Media Building, No.289 Guangzhou Avenue M., Guangzhou, Guangdong, P.R. China. Post Code: 510610


Province Ruled by Law, Economy and Development, Jan. 1998.
Auditors's Liability to Third-Party under the Jurisdiction of U.S.A, Hebei Law Science, May, 1999.
The Legal Framework of Real Estate Mortgage, Postgraduate Journal of Jinan university, June, 1999.


Law School:
Jinan University, Economic Law Department,
LL.M (Masters Degree in Law) in Economic Law, 1997-2000.

Zhongshan University, Law Department,
J.D. in Economic Law, 1990-1994.

Past/Present Clients

V*** Inc. (US, NY), F*** Co., Ltd. (US, NY), V*** Inc. (US, CA), S*** GmbH (Germany), S*** Ltd. (Japan), N*** Group. (Italy), W*** Gmbh&Co.KG. (Germany), N*** (CHINA) LIMITED(Hong Kong), L*** Limited of Hong Kong, D*** Bank, Ltd. (Hong Kong), K*** Limited (Hong Kong), F*** Limited (Hong Kong), P***(Holdings)Co. Ltd. (Hong Kong), N*** Holdings Limited. (Hong Kong) and etc.

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Nelson Chan03/25/1310It would be good to know what .....
Bob11/15/12101010John was clear and concise. Easy to .....
Kalisa Beagle06/09/12101010 
Ianthe09/11/10101010Thank you so much for your response .....
JZ02/16/10101010Excellent professional advice.

Recent Answers from John Dong

2014-01-20 divorce:

Hi nio,    If you and your wife want get a Chinese Divorce documents, you both need come back to China by yourself.    I'm not sure whether you and your wife can come back to China. So my suggestions is

2013-04-03 Divorce:

Hi Casson,    Although you and your wife registered your marriage in Guangzhou, China, your wife are US citizen and live in US now, a US court would be much more suitable for your case.    I don't know

2012-12-03 Divorce for a Chinese Nationalist if a US Citizen:

Hi Nelson,    In my opinion, the couple can registered their marriage in China, their must be  one of them have China nationality that time.    If both of the couple are US nationality now, the US court

2012-07-12 child custody:

Hi Brittany,    In my opnion, you can try these ways to to get legal and physical custody:    1, sue to court for confirm custody of the son;    2, go to civil affairs bureau, apply for a custody proof

2011-04-29 Chinese American Divorce:

Hi Terry,    The Chinese court where you register your marriage has jurisdiction over your case.    I'm not sure whether a US court would take your divorce case.    Your house is a hard problem to give


Ask A Question

Non-US Laws

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]