Computer action games/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Hank Cluess III


Follow me on:


I can answer a pretty big range of questions when it comes to action games.

Experience in the area

I've been a PC Gamer/Online Gamer for over 18 years. I have beta tested games like World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Battlefield 3, Anarchy Online. The list goes on & on. If a game was published for the PC there is a good chance I have played it. Current I play Star Wars: The Old Republic and Battlefield 3 on a constant basis.


I've been building, fixing, maintaining, & using computers & other electronic devices for over 17 years. I've also been involved in many beta testing opportunity that include beta testing games for PC, Xbox 360, & PS3. I've also beta tested hardware & other software as well. To sum it all up, computers & electronics are my life.

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Vyasa01/13/16101010THanks a lot for time & effort .....
Saumitra05/10/12101010thnks alot....

Recent Answers from Hank Cluess III

2016-01-09 3D shooter URL's:

This is a very difficult question to answer mainly because companies normally do no publish this info to anyone or any where out side of the company I would imagine.  Plus for most FPS multiplayer games

2015-12-22 3D shooter URL's:

id Software -    City Interactive -    Valve Softeware -    Raven Software -    Monolith Productions -

2013-09-19 networked games:

Depends on exactly what you mean by contacting outside the game.  If you have the players email, facebook, twitter, AOLIM, YahooIM, Skype account then yeah sure you can contact players outside of a game

2012-05-04 Marvel Ultimate Alliance game problem:

I don't have any experience with that game buy I went ahead and did a Google search for that specific problem.  Here are a few websites I've found that might be able to help.    http://www.techsupportforum


Ask A Question

Computer action games

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.