Canadian Real Estate/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Michael Curry


Follow me on:


Please ask me any real estate questions regarding residential mortgages in Ontario, Canada. This includes first and second mortgages, refinancing, renewals, debt consolidation, home equity lines of credit, and reverse mortgages. If you have any questions regarding HomEquity Bank's equity mortgages or CHIP reverse mortgages I will be happy to answer them. Please note: I will not be able to answer any questions regarding mortgages outside of the province of Ontario, Canada. Mortgages are regulated provincially in Canada - please contact a mortgage professional licensed in your home province.

Experience in the area

I work as a licensed mortgage agent in the Province of Ontario Canada.




FSCO Licensed Mortgage Agent in the Province of Ontario, Canada.

Average Ratings


Ask A Question

Canadian Real Estate

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]