I can answer you how to install, setup/configure, send/receive emails using Mozilla Thunderbird. Also I'm well aware of managing multiple email accounts using Mozilla Thunderbird.
I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird for more than 5 years. So I've used older versions & now I'm using the latest version of Mozilla Thunderbird v3. Also I'm using multiple email accounts to manage my business & personal things, which is a great relief to my day to day work.
1) e-Innoving IT Solutions - Owner/Developer
2) OpenArc Business Process Outsourcing - PHP Web Developer
3) Stan Bond (SA) PTY LTD - Web Application Developer
Few sites that I have developed.1) http://www.legendmaldives.com
1) Currently following MSc in Software Engineering in De Montfort University, Leicester
2) Bachelor in Information Technology (UCSC)
3) Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP)
4) Diploma in Advanced Web Techniques using Dreamweaver.
2nd Class Upper Award for my Bachelors Degree with an average GPA of 3.48
|Gabe||02/10/12||10||10||10||Very detailed and good answer, thank you .....|
Dear Gabe, There's a mass mail extension for Mozilla Thunderbird, called "Mail Tweak". Please follow this link, it'll guide you with step by step instructions. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-send-personalized-mass-emails-in-mozilla-thu
Dear Gabe, Mozilla Thunderbird is a piece of software which enables you to send and receive mails without opening a browser. To do that you have to configure both Incoming (IMAP/POP3) and outgoing (SMTP)