You are here:

Britain/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Harry Hayfield


Follow me on:


Any questions relating to the composition of parliament, the workings of parliament and national, special, local and regional elections

Experience in the area

Stood in the local elections of June 2004 and have data going back to 1950 for the UK parliament and 1832 for Welsh constituencies


Liberal Democrats

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Demetrius08/18/12101010Mr. Hayfield is honest with his answers .....
Demetrius08/15/12101010Mr. Hayfield is very knowledgable clear and .....
Demetrius04/08/12101010Mr. Hayfield was helpful and swift.

Recent Answers from Harry Hayfield

2015-05-31 Executive,Legislature and Judiciary.:

When it comes to matters of the judiciary, as I am not involved in the judiciary I can only say what I know to be the case. The Prime Minister is often asked to make a decision where no policy exists,

2015-05-31 Executive,Legislature and Judiciary.:

2) Yes and No. It can be a little complicated to explain but the votes cast in a general election bear no resemblance to the government that is created. As an example in 2010, the Conservative Party won

2015-05-31 Executive,Legislature and Judiciary.:

1) No, because the UK does not have a constitution  2) No, the Prime Minister is the leader of the party / coalition who is able to command a majority in the House, there is no vote to confirm a Prime

2015-02-23 Political Science:

Well, I am not sure if they are available in Brazil, but if you are able to buy them via eBay I would recommend any books by Professors Thrasher and Rallings from Plymouth University in conjunction with

2011-10-18 Royal Upbringing:

The Prince of Wales is the first born son of the current Monarch (in the future the Duke of Cambridge will become Prince of Wales) and as a result the first port of call is usually a school such as Eton


Ask A Question


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.