Canada - Government Information/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


All Canadian Immigration Questions

Experience in the area

I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.


I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199


Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008


I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Past/Present Clients

Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.

This expert accepts donations for Proset Autism (Registered Canadian Charity):      

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Heidi 12/02/15101010Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, I .....
Umair11/02/15101010Thank you very much for quick response .....

Recent Answers from John A.C. Manning

2015-12-11 Return of Visa Processing Fee - Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Canada Migration:

Rajkuma,    This question is out of my area of expertise, however below is a link to a number of CIC websites which may help you.

2015-11-30 Entry into Canada w/ a DWAI:

Dear Heidi,    Canada has a strict enforcement policy and does not distinguish between DUI and DWIA, both are reasons for inadmissibility to Canada.    However if it has been less than five (5) years,

2015-11-07 Canada FSW:

Hello Yemi,    It would seem that if you have been asked by CIC to pay and send in your passports for processing, all CIC security will have been done.   I can not speak for CIC and I do not make any presumptions

2015-10-19 verification of a company:

Hello Shakti,    Thank you for your enquiry re Pasco Fruit Farms.    I have called their phone number several times, but no answer as yet.    I have searched their website extensively and the list of accredited

2015-10-07 Canadian PR cancellation:

Hello Rostam,    Thank you for the question.    Unfortunately if you become a USA Green Card holder (i.e. a PR of the USA) the best way is to revoke your Canadian Permanent Residence (PR) status in Canada


Ask A Question

Canada - Government Information

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2016 All rights reserved.