You are here:

Prosthodontics/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


I can answer and give advice on all denture related questions. Full and partial dentures and implant retained dentures. Denture problems, what to expect from new dentures, denture related oral hygiene etc.

Experience in the area

I have over 20 years experience as a qualified dental technician and clinical dental technician, I have worked in the UK and Germany. I currently own and run two dental clinics in England and Scotland treating patients for new dentures and denture related problems. In the past 10 years I have treated and fitted well over 5000 patients with new dentures.

Organizations federation of general dental practitioners.


I have BTECH national diploma in dental technology science and graduated form the Royal college of surgeons England with a diploma in clinical dental technology dipcdtRCS(Eng) I studied at NHS Postgraduate Deanery for Surrey, Sussex and Kent along with the Federation of General Dental Practitioners

Past/Present Clients

I have treated over 5000 denture patients in the past 10 years

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
ritu05/19/15101010thanks...everyone i ask they said i .....

Recent Answers from Andrew pattinson


Dear sir,    Unfortunately I am not a dentist. I am a clinical dental technician with expertise in dentures. I also have the exact same problem myself and have been told by my dentist that it will take

2015-05-15 complete denture:

dear ritu     Are you new to dentistry and are you a dentist? If you are new to dentistry then you shouldn't worry.    There are a few things that you need to do to ensure you have the best chance of success

2015-04-29 FPD v/s RPD..:

Dear Anil,    please forgive me for my late reply,i was unable to respond due to being hospitalized.    in my opinion any removable denture is always a last resort when there are other fixed options such

2015-03-02 Bridge problems:

Hi. Unfortunately I am not a dentist. My field is in dentures. I would however advise that you make an appointment with your dentist or ask the advise of an expert in the dentist section. Any dental work


Ask A Question


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.