You are here:

Chrysler/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


Gasoline cars: all types of engines electronic controls, electric diagrams and wiring, engines mechanical problems, accessories (security, audio video systems, lighting control etc...,) I have no knowledge on big trucks.

Experience in the area

30 years, I have a car service for American and Korean cars.


Bachelor degree of mechatronic ,

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Tony01/02/17101010Hi thank you. I discovered the vacuum .....
Roger04/04/16101010Thank you. Very straight forward
terry12/16/15101010Hello, Professionnal informations given by the tech .....

Recent Answers from Essam Seddik

2016-03-07 Power Steering leak:

Before guessing about the reservoir it self, you must check the two lines of the reservoir,  Simply empty the reservoir from the oil using thin hose and squirt , then release the two hoses clamps and check

2015-09-06 My 99 Chrysler 300m fuel injectors:

No, this injecto would not fit your car, Chrysler use it starting from year 2000,  Your stock injector has more flow rate than this one because your pump adjusted to obtain 49PSI only,  In 2000 and up

2015-03-08 alternator and serpentine bely replacement:

Let me say sorry for delay,  The alternator belt tensioner is located near the alternator , standing up against the car front you can see the alternator at right hand,,  The tensioner has two bolts, one

2014-08-26 Chrysler town and country:

I'm so sorry , I don't pick your question in time since i wase a way for a long time,  Any way ,  P 1684 = Battery disconnected within last 50 starts , ie your battery disconnected recently and this not

2014-08-26 Chrysler town and country:

It's not easy to fix it without the DRB III scan tool to define the trouble code number, or using the ignition key self diagnosing,  please open this link on internet to learn the self diagnosis : http://www


Ask A Question


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.