Mexico/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


As a specialist of all things related to travel in the Yucatan Peninsula, I'm able to answer specifics about vacations, honeymoons, weddings and group getaways to Cancun and the Mayan Riviera regions. I am the owner of The Tropical Travelers in Pennsylvania.

Experience in the area

Having traveled over 30 times to this region during the past 15 years, I have extensive knowledge of resorts, hotels, activities, and restaurants here.


Caribbean Vacation Specialist

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Lynn11/12/13101010thank you for your help.
Milo10/23/12101010Thank you for the quick responce. Your .....
Liz11/23/111010Thank you for going the extra mile .....
kristine10/30/09101010Thanks again, definately helped!

Recent Answers from Jennifer Byrne

2012-10-23 Chichen Itza:

Hi Milo,    This sounds like an excellent way to celebrate "the end of the world"! I would be happy to assist with your tour. We work with Lomas Travel to put together our clients' tours. They are an amazing

2012-01-10 Baptisim:

Hi Emma,    Unfortunately I specialize in vacations to Mexico. I would definitely recommend contacting the church of your choice in Mexico to find out what is specifically required by them. You can also

2011-11-19 Punta Laguna without renting a car:

Hi Liz,    I'm not familiar with the Valladolid area. I did do some research on this and the best thing I can suggest without a car rental would be to contact Mexigo Tours. They are the only company that

2011-01-28 trael to playa del carmen:

Hi John,    This hotel is located 20 minutes north of Playa del Carmen. This area is extremely safe. Nothing to worry about. I was down there last week and drove past this hotel on the way to Playa del

2010-05-24 healthcare in Playa del Carmen:

Hi Jennifer,    Here is the information in the Hospiten Riviera Maya:    I haven't had an instance


Ask A Question


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.