Collections Law/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Chris Ebert


Follow me on:


I can answer questions for Texas residents concerning issues that involve creditor and debtor rights. Specifically, I can answer questions concerning: FDCPA, FACTA, FCRA, and Texas state collections violations.

Experience in the area

For the last 10 years I have worked as a Sr. Paralegal in a law firm ( that defends debtors against their creditors. I have reviewed thousands of credit reports and under the supervision of our attorney helped thousands of client resolve their credit issues.


Ramos Law Firm


BBA University of Texas at Austin

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
TB04/21/13101010Thank you for your prompt response and .....
John03/29/13101010Have me a solution I had not .....
Chuck Pier08/09/12101010Thanks Chris. I really thought there was .....
Kevin04/10/12101010Very Helpful, timely response. Thank you

Recent Answers from Chris Ebert

2015-03-10 Debt Collection:

Jack,    The apartment is required to give you letter of the charges that are due to them within 30 days of your move out. See --    If the landlord makes any deductions from the deposit, a written, itemized

2013-04-19 credit card fraud:

TB,    You do not have to be present to handle the issues. You could either hire someone to represent you or give your sister power of attorney to handle the issues for you.     I certainly would take

2013-03-07 Nationwide collects harassing me at work:

Mr. Herzog,    A couple of thoughts I have on a situation like this:    1) Once you tell a debt collector that your employer does not allow collection calls at work, they are supposed to stop. However

2013-02-11 Billing Error:

Mr. Dyer,    I can only imagine how frustrating this situation is for you. I do not have any great advice to help resolve this faster.     My only advice is that once you have this billing issue resolved

2013-01-23 Bank Levy:

Typically, it is best to go through the attorney that did the garnishment. But if they are not returning your calls after 4 weeks then I would go back to the hospital's finance department to see if they


Ask A Question

Collections Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.