Construction Law/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Manish Gupta

United Arab Emirates

I can answer questions related to Cost Planning, Contract Administration, Construction Law & Other Post Contract QS related areas.

Experience in the area

7 Years with Contractors 12 plus Years with Owners & Consultants


Calgary Project Consultants, Jacobs International, Turner International, J Ray McDermott Inc. Hindustan Construction Company


MRICS, MCIArb, BE (Civil), PGDCM LLM-Constuction Law in Arbitration and Adjudication

This expert accepts donations:      

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Imran Nazeer11/29/16Thanks.
neil11/09/16101010Hi Manish, Thanks a lot for your .....

Recent Answers from Manish Gupta

2017-01-09 PS Adjustments for Direct Payments by Employer:

Dear Srinadh    Thanks for the details as these will assist me in advising you in a better way.    Can you please share the exact contents of the PCOC wherein FIM is defined. As you are aware that FIDIC

2017-01-05 Preliminaries and Preambles 1:

Dear Tamer      A preamble are part of the BoQ which stipulates the method of measurements, quality of goods and the level of services expected. The preamble also include the tendering procedure and what

2017-01-03 Contract Claim:

Dear Pretty    Thanks for such an interesting question.    Yes, the Contract can do so, provided:    1. Contractual notifications are provided in timely manner.  2. Notification with regards to acceleration

2017-01-03 Variation in a Remeasured Contracts:

Dear Khalil      For a D&B but remeasured contract:    1. The VO will not be generated unless there is a change in Employer's Requirement.  2. The entire works will be jointly remeasured upon completion

2016-12-27 Rate Revision in case quantity reduced:

Dear Farrukh  Thanks for your question. Apologies for delayed response due to holiday season.    As per aforementioned Clause; in case of reduction in QTY by more than 30%; the remaining qty will be paid


Ask A Question

Construction Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.