Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Expert Profile

Ask A Question


Tax and general business including hospitality related (hotel mgmt degree and experience in industry prior to obtaining ms tax and cpa).

Experience in the area

19 years cpa. ms tax. NOTE: My discussions are only a general information and do not constitute tax advise without entering into a specific agreement and executing an engagement letter; This free chat is nothing more than general information and should not be construed as tax advice nor does my response or replies imply an agreement to provide client specific advice or other guidance for purposes of avoiding IRS tax or penalties and should not be relied upon without your own validation and confirmation of the how the discussion may fit your facts... Not having all the facts and/or not having a direct client relationship prevents me from providing the most accurate replies as possible and I highly suggest using a local CPA to provide you with written advice and guidance. Taking matters into your own hands is much akin to trying to land an airplane without a license. It is easy to FLY a plane, but LANDING is when critical experience is key. In short, caveat emptor; do your homework and don't just rely on free chat board advice anywhere, anytime.


AICPA, CSCPA (Ct society), National Tax,


a bunch.


MS tax and other post graduate coursework

Awards and Honors

variety including Summa Cum Laude

Past/Present Clients

I don't disclose or kiss and tell

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Miss Wilson 12/06/16101010 

Recent Answers from MEdusa

2017-03-28 us corp for abroad use:

With only a very few facts and your limited question it is hard to say yes.  But it is entirely possible to have a USA entity recognize as charitable and then perform charitable activity outside the USA

2017-03-12 Donations to a Candidate:

The expenses were the expenses of the person x for office fund - an election campaign fund.    Not like she was in business doing plumbing    And even if she was the expenses offset the income (donations)

2017-03-11 Donations to a Candidate:

No  Because they were actually expenses of s fund for the office of x    Or campaign of associate x    Not really hers to keep    Is why there are rules about fundraising and such    Have fun    Good luck

2017-02-25 2016 taxes:

In 25 years as a cpa, I have only once seen a real situation where file sep was less than file joint    Usually the only time you file sep is if HUGE marital dispute - usually can get around that or if

2017-02-03 reporting loan payoff:

Have you been reporting the whole payment or just interest?    Have you been taking depreciation?    And no..  you can't deduct the cost of the loan because you should depreciate the property value over


Ask A Question

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]