Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Expert Profile

Chea Romine, CPA


I am a CPA and Managing Partner of a medium sized CPA firm. I specialize in all areas of tax including personal, partnership, corporate, trust, estate and non-profit. We prepare over 1000 returns each year in a wide range of industries and complexities. We have multiple CPA's in the office that also bring insight or expertise into the questions. I also manage our accounting division and our business consultation division.

Experience in the area

Managing Partner of a medium sized CPA firm with 6 CPA's and other support staff.


AICPA Ohio Society of CPAs National Society of Tax Professionals


Certified Public Accountant

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Ray02/14/11101010Thanks for clear and specific response.
Thu Nguyen02/11/11101010 
Michael02/08/11101010Thanks so much for your response. Very .....
Rick02/04/1110I am very disappointed that the answer .....
Isaac02/04/11101010Thanks for the information.

Recent Answers from Chea Romine, CPA

2011-02-11 business tax law:

Hi Thu,    He should give you a list of checks written, but he does not have to.  You should have record of all the checks you received.  As long as you do file your taxes based on the correct information

2011-02-10 Corporate & Personal 2009 taxes.:

If you have a refund most times they will not charge late fees.  If they do they will deduct it from your refund.  If you get that letter then you will send in and ask for an abatement.  The IRS has been

2011-02-05 1099-A:

Hi Ronand,    Yes this amount is included on your tax return.  There are some exclusions that allow you to exclude the income.  I have attached an article from the IRS to see if you qualify.    http://www

2011-02-02 Property ownership transfer:

You file a gift tax return, but there is no gift tax due.  You will take the FMV on the day of the gift and divide that by two because he owns half.  There is a $13,000 exclusion so the amount above $13

2011-02-02 schedule C:

Hi Janet,     I am cautious to answer this because this seems like a loaded question where I don't have all the facts, not saying you are intentionally hiding it.    A rented piece of land should have


Ask A Question

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]