You are here:

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Expert Profile

Ask A Question

Randall Brody, EA, MBA, CCP


Follow me on:


Tax Samaritan is a boutique firm specializing in the preparation of taxes and the resolution of tax problems for Americans living abroad, as well as the unique tax issues that apply to taxpayers that are gamblers, teachers, nurses and military.

Experience in the area

Get Expert U.S. Tax Preparation Wherever You Live We Built Our Company By Helping People With Their Tax And Financial Goals We can make a difference for you too! Tax Samaritan is a highly specialized boutique firm of Enrolled Agents providing tax solutions and wealth management for U.S. taxpayers with a special focus on assisting Americans living abroad. We strive to make U.S. tax preparation both accessible and easy for our clients. If you’re a U.S. citizen and live abroad, it’s likely that you still need to file a U.S. tax return and we can help make this an easy process for you. Our tax and financial services are very straightforward. We want to help solve your tax and financial issues and enhance your financial situation.


National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Tax Professionals


Enrolled Agent (EA) Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) University of Phoenix: Masters of Business AdministrationCalifornia State University, East Bay: Bachelors of Science, Finance.

Past/Present Clients

We have served thousands of clients worldwide in the last 20+ years.

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
CJ04/28/16101010Randall thank you very much!
Sumeet02/03/16101010Thanks for your guidance
Cindy11/11/15101010Thank you for your very prompt, very .....
Shone09/22/15101010Thank you so very much!
Kenneth08/12/15101010Great answer, Randall. It will be very .....

Recent Answers from Randall Brody, EA, MBA, CCP

2016-11-26 Does a person have to report the IRS that he:

Yes, when the gift tax filing threshold is met with a gift of more than $14,000 to individuals that are not your spouse, the IRS Form 709 (please see for more info)

2016-04-10 Planning for taxes when retiring abroad:

Hi Brad, the main thing to consider is that as a US citizen, irrespective of your residence in the world, you will continue to be subject to taxation on your worldwide income. There are additional tax

2015-11-26 What happens when a US citizen:

That depends on the type of income and whether such income gives rise to a filing requirement. For example, if the $1,000 in income is all from employment, then you would be below the filing requirement

2015-11-10 Social Security income tax:

Hi Cindy, the decision as to whether to have any voluntary withholding should be decided upon whether you have any other sources of income during the year that will lead to a portion of your Social Security

2015-09-20 Afordable Care Act Tax Exemption Overseas Living:

Hi Shone, in order to qualify for the living abroad exemption, please see the following in the Form 8965 instructions (    You can claim a coverage exemption for


Ask A Question

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.