Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Expert Profile

George Wang

On Vacation
returns 12/31/2017

I can answer most of your general medical questions to some extent. My role as a general practitioner is to screen for & advise on preventable diseases; diagnose common conditions across all fields of medicine and advise on early treatment options; identify serious illnesses and refer onto relevant specialists for further input if required. If you think your question is something your usual family doctor can answer, then quite likely I can too. You can write to me in English or Chinese whichever you prefer.

Experience in the area

I am a fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. I practiced as a general practitioner in Australia, as well as work in Emergency and Radiologist departments.


RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners) RANZCR (Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Radiologists) ASUM (Australasian Society of Ultrasonography in Medicine)


MBBS, BSc(Med) from University of New South Wales. FRACGP. Postgraduate diploma in surgical anatomy from University of Melbourne. Currently studying master of medicine at Sydney University, and diploma of medical ultrasonography.

Average Ratings

Recent Reviews from Users

Read More Comments

    K = Knowledgeability    C = Clarity of Response    P = Politeness
Linda08/10/11101010Great Information!!!
Linda08/06/11101010Very knowledgable. Very detailed explanation

Recent Answers from George Wang

2016-01-03 Anxious feeling, sweaty palms, shaly hands high bp:

Hi Justin,     Thanks for your questions.    Lisinopril belongs to a very commonly used class of blood pressure medicine called ACE inhibitors. It is purely for your blood pressure, and won't affect anxiety

2014-01-03 Shingles:

Hi Theresa    Sorry for the delay. I have been away. Thanks for the question.    Shingles is not uncommon in otherwise normal people who are under stress. But 3 times in half a year is a bit too frequent

2011-08-10 Headache:

Hi PRM    My apologies for delayed reply. I am sorry to hear about your wife's symptoms.  I hope by now your wife has been seen by a doctor or better still her symptoms resolved.    In short you described


Ask A Question

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 All rights reserved.